Lizard Landscape Design and Ecology provides objective, pragmatic, and well-presented arboricultural advice for development and management projects based upon current training, knowledge and standards.
The practice specialises in tree condition and risk assessment for development projects, planning applications, and appeals often in combination with our integrated landscape design, landscape planning, and ecological habitat creation projects.
Our Key Arboriculture Services Include:
- Tree condition assessments in line with BS5837; 2012
- Tree risk and hazard assessments
- Tree constraints and tree protection plans
- Arboricultural impact assessment and method statement
- Tree works applications for tree preservation order and conservation area trees
- Tree and woodland management plans
- Replacement and enhancement tree planting landscape design proposal